Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JBL Promises To Do "Something Historic" At WrestleMania

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

In his latest blog on the WWE Universe site, John Bradshaw Layfield is promising that "something historic" will occur at WrestleMania XXV. While the former WWE Champion is not scheduled to compete in a match at this time, he promises his involvement on the show will shock wrestling fans.

JBL also said in a blog last week that he would be on Raw to discuss his plans for WrestleMania, but he did not appear on the show for the first time in several months.

"I have said all along I am going to do something historic at WrestleMania," Layfield wrote. "Believe me when I tell you - it will blow you away what will happen with JBL at WrestleMania."

-- Following WWE events at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, a number of WWE stars almost always hit up the nearby Kowloon restaurant, "America's Premier Asian Dining Complex," which is about 10 miles up the road. Monday was no different as approximately 30 WWE performers were spotted dining at the restaurant including Edge, Rey Mysterio, Mickie James, Maryse, Katie Lea Burchill, Mark Henry, Finlay, Hornswoggle, Vladimir Kozlov, Santino Marella, Mike Knox, Mike Chioda, and Scott Armstrong. According to Boston.com, "no chairs were broken." You can visit the restaurant's official website at www.KowloonRestaurant.com, which features several photos of wrestlers at the dining complex including ones of John Cena, Randy Orton and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

-- In this week's edition of Top Rope Theatre on WWE.com, WWE Divas Mickie James and Kelly Kelly attempt to exchange their hostages.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum