Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More On Jamie Noble's Injury On Raw, Kizarny Speaks Out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

As reported this evening, Jamie Noble was taken from the ring on a stretcher following his brief match with Mike Knox on Raw. For those wondering about the legitimacy of the injury, it definitely looks that way.

According to a fan in attendance at the event, "people were running around like crazy trying to get the medics, stretcher, etc." Medics tended to Noble while the entire Chris Jericho and Ricky Steamboat segment was taking place on the nearby stage. Medics spent at least ten minutes in the ring with Noble.

If you look back at the tape, Noble strangely had his legs bent and in the air instead of flat on the mat immediately following his pinfall loss to Knox.

No word yet on the severity or nature of Noble's injury.

-- Infrequently seen SmackDown Superstar Kizarny has posted his first blog on the WWE Universe site. According to a note on the blog, WWE.com editors attempted to translate the blog into English for easier reading. Click here to read it.

-- Matt Hardy has posted another in-character blog warning his brother Jeff as the two are scheduled to wrestle on this week's edition of SmackDown. "If Jeff Hardy has any courage, if he is truly a man-he will step into the ring with me on Smackdown and we can settle this once and for all," Hardy wrote. "Let me prove to everyone what they have known all along, even if they refused to admit it.. When it comes down to Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy, I am the superior performer and wrestler. Period

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum