Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fedor Meeting With Dana White About Lesnar Superfight

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

Fedor Emelianenko (29-1), the last man to hold the Pride FC heavyweight title and current WAMMA heavyweight champion, spoke to DreamFighters.com this week and said that aside from competing in a third Affliction event, he plans to meet with UFC President Dana White sometime in June to discuss a possible superfight with current UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar (3-1):

Yes, I will fight again on the next Affliction card. Besides this, me and my management hope to get a chance to talk to Dana White in person in June to discuss a possible fight between me and Brock (Lesnar).

Lesnar is scheduled to rematch interim Heavyweight champ Frank Mir at UFC 98 on May 23 to crown an undisputed heavyweight king. “The Last Emperor” still has one remaining fight on his Affliction contract.

While that dream fight with Randy Couture seems less likely (and appealing) with each passing year, there's no doubt that UFC would do tremendous business with Lesnar-Fedor.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum