Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAW Preview, ECW Main Event, Lashley Lands Movie Role

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

Shawn Michaels will square off against the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov on tonight's RAW with the winner facing the Undertaker at WrestleMania.

-- In his latest WWE Universe blog posted on Friday afternoon, JBL wrote: Well, I no longer have Shawn Michaels and somehow now I don't get to wrestle Undertaker at Mania. Well, I still believe I am destined to do something great at Mania so-tune in Monday Night and you will see my plan start to unfold.

-- In a dark match that will take place after tonight's WWE RAW, Triple H and Shawn Michaels with team up with John Cena to face The Legacy.

-- This week's ECW On Sci-Fi will feature Christian vs. Finlay in the main event.

-- Bobby Lashley has landed a role for a fight scene in the upcoming movie The Way of Way, starring Cuba Gooding, Jr. of Daddy Day Camp fame. The former ECW Champion will fight Omar Gooding's brother in an underground fight scene. The movie will also feature a background scene of UFC fighters Rich Clementi and Kyle Bradley fighting.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum