Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foley Talks About His Relationship With Vince & More

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

TNA's Mick Foley is making a commitment to wrestling on a regular basis in TNA. He already retired once before while in WWE, but he doesn't think he'll ever officially retire. "I already did that in 2000," Foley told Tim Baines in the Edmonton Sun. "I won't make a retirement announcement. I'll never say never again."

Foley says he was reflecting on the past nine years of infrequent wrestling appearances and decided he wanted to step up in TNA to be more available for wrestling storylines. "I had been looking back at the last several years of working a reduced schedule and I actually wanted to make more of a commitment," Foley said.

Foley's regular schedule comes after a period in WWE where he was used in a non-wrestling role. He was comfortable and had a good relationship with Vince McMahon, but it was never the same after his first attempt to jump to TNA. "At one time, I had a really good relationship with Vince. After I almost made the move to TNA in 2005, our relationship was never the same," Foley said.

In post-WWE interviews, Foley has focused on the "magical headsets" issue. Foley says his feelings were hurt by McMahon's constant screaming while he was a Smackdown announcer that ultimately led to him leaving WWE.

"Making the phone call to tell him (I was leaving) was very difficult," Foley said. "Within a day, on Vince's orders I'm sure, I was pulled from the Legends of WrestleMania game."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum