Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Number Of WM Tickets Sold, Lilian Pays Tribute To Victoria

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

The advance for WrestleMania XXV in Houston so far is about 55,000 tickets. Reliant Stadium holds 71,500 for football, but with the big WrestleMania stage and obstructed view seating they can probably max out at around 65,000 seats. The show was expected to be automatic sellout, but that has not been the case. Nonetheless, the stadium will be full come show time. WWE papered last year's event near show time as they had trouble selling the last few thousand seats.

-- Variety has an article looking at the WWE's 4th quarter earnings report, noting that business is in decline
-- Lilian Garcia is the latest Diva to speak out on Victoria's departure from World Wrestling Entertainment and what the former Women's Champion meant to her.

Lilian still feels a tremendous void with Victoria not being around as they were close friends. While they were on separate brands the past few years, they'd cross paths at pay-per-views and often see each other outside of work.

"We shared amazing times together and if I was ever down or in a bad mood, it was Victoria who could make me laugh and snap me out of it," Lilian wrote.

She also talks about being the last one remaining from the early years in the woman's locker room that included the likes of Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler, Molly Holly and Lita.

"Well, with Victoria leaving, I am now the last of that group still remaining in the WWE," Lilian wrote. "Even though I love the girls I work with now, I'm really going to miss all these girls very much. I still get to see them from time to time but it certainly is not the same as seeing them every week."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum