Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurt Angle Says Karen Cheated On Him With A Wrestler

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

Kurt Angle appeared on Howard Stern's Sirius Satellite radio show this morning and dropped a bombshell regarding what led to his divorce from ex-wife Karen. Here are some of the newsworthy items:

- His Fallout with Vince: Kurt said it started when he told Vince that he needed time off due to a pain pill addiction. "We had a talk and we made amends," Angle said. Kurt said they were "extra strength stuff" and mentioned percoset, five broken necks, up to 65 pills a day and hasn't taken any in four years. He also said, "I don't like to talk about it (his drug problems)." Kurt said despite the fact that he was taking so many pills, they actually made him feel "straight and normal" and needed 20 pills in the morning just to get out of bed. Vince wanted Kurt to kick his pill habit while remaining on the road, which Kurt said would be very hard to do. It took Kurt five months to get off the pills.

- His Divorce from Karen Angle: It happened two months ago and "Karen is a millionaire now," which he doesn't mind as long as his kids are taken care of. Kurt said that someone in the business did something with Karen and implied it was a fellow wrestler. Kurt said he's the one who got her into wrestling and it was a mistake. She'd stay out all night and later tell Kurt she was hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby. Kurt did said he cheated on Karen "a couple of times" while they were separated and feels she may have slept around to get back at him. Kurt put her over as a great mother. Howard asked if it was Vince who Karen cheated with and Kurt said if it was Vince, he would have called to him to say, "I got a storyline for you..."

- His Love for Black Women: Kurt proclaimed his love for Stern's news woman Robin Quivers and read a poem to her. Kurt said he may be in love with Robin and he's dated a black woman since his divorce (later revealing her to be TNA Knockout Rhaka Khan). Kurt thinks he may have a little bit of black in him (he mentioned his butt, his lips and curly hair) which might explain why he's so into black women.

- Mixed Martial Arts Kurt said he's still seriously considering it. "For me, in wrestling or MMA, I would make the same," he said.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum