Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lashley Talks About Returning To Pro Wrestling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

Bobby Lashley will compete in his second professional Mixed Martial Arts fight this Saturday night against Jason Guida at the "March Badness" MMA-boxing card in Pensacola, Florida. The former WWE superstar recently spoke with AroundtheOcagon.com about a number of topics, including the possibility of returning to pro wrestling some day.

Lashley said, "I'd definitely be open to going back to wrestling one day. WWE isn't the only organization. I've had talks with some organizations. I would be open to going back to wrestling not just WWE. I enjoy it." Based on that, it appears Lashley would consider wrestling for TNA, where two of his close friends (Kurt Angle and Booker T) are top stars.

While Lashley says he misses pro wrestling, he admits that life on the road and the bumps can be difficult to manage. "It's hard on the mind and the body. You can't take away the enjoyment we had being in front of those crowds, being in front of those people around the world," Lashley said. "It was incredible. I do miss it."

When asked whether he's disappointed in Ken Shamrock having to pull out of their fight after testing positive for steroids, Lashley said, "I'm super disappointed. ... I really wanted to fight Ken but things happen." Regarding his new opponent Jason Guida, he said, "He's a last minute replacement so I don't know a whole lot about him. I hadn't got to study him. I know his brother but I don't know much about him."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum