Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JBL Speaks on His Deal With OVW, Jake Roberts to WWE or TNA?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raw star JBL recently updated his WWE Universe Blog to clarify his new venture with Ohio Valley Wrestling. He wrote, "I want to be clear about OVW, Danny Davis is the owner...I am not buying OVW nor any interest in OVW. Layfield Energy is merely taking over as his main sponsor and advertiser. I see an opportunity to advertise our products and grow our distribution in Kentucky." You can read the whole blog over at WWE.com.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts recently sat down for an interview with The UK Sun and he had the following to say about working with WWE or TNA: "I would but I don't know if my attitude would permit it...I've got a bad habit of speaking my mind - because I know I'm right. When I'm right, I'm right and when I'm wrong, I'm right. It doesn't matter. But when you speak your mind in companies like WWE and TNA it doesn't go down well." You can read the whole interview by heading over to the UK Sun.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum