Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mick Foley Discusses Sitcom Project, Plus a Book-Based Movie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In an interview with Slam! Wrestling, Mick Foley said the following about the sitcom project he apparently backed out of: "We look at it like we had the experience of doing it, we have some great home movies, and we made a little bit of money. Even though it wasn't picked up, it was a great experience. At the very least, we're glad we gave it a try, so we're not sitting at home wondering 'What if?'" He did not comment on the negative things said about him from those producing the sitcom.

Foley also talked about one of his books being made into a movie: "I've had the good fortune to be turned down by a lot of great people. I got a call a few years ago that Paul Haggis was interested in my novel, and then a few months later he won the Best Director award for "Crash". Once you've won an Academy Award, you probably don't need to be slumming with my novel. But there is some interest. There is a major name that is looking at it now."

Foley also theorized why comments were made about him by a Sports Illustrated writer comparing him to the Randy The Ram character in "The Wrestler". You can read the full interview HERE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum