Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plans For Christian

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plans For Christian Empty Plans For Christian Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 am

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

Ok. that was completely unexpected. Christian on ECW......... who would have thunk it. a big suprise, but horrible performance by wwe. I officially think that todd grishiam is a piece of **** cus he cant sell being suprised at all. Christian is a 2 time NWA world champ he deserved atleast a better return to the wwe than just appearing. in my opinion wwe **** up again.

But other than that. christian being on ECW might be a good thing. Maybe he can help make ECW into a better brand and provide a good match at wresltemania?!?!?! what i hope is the he doesnt stay there long. either the draft or money in the bank should get christian to a better brand. but if he does stay on ECW he better be the champ the entire time, cuz nobody on that roster can beat him. the only 2 that could come close are miz and morrison but they have the tag titles

what do you think?

2Plans For Christian Empty Re: Plans For Christian Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 am

Trinababyy09

lol christian belongs on sd if christian comes on raw he will get his ass beat by everyone raw is too tough 4 him right idc how many belts he has won yall need to look at something..look whos on raw?...then look whos on sd?...ok then

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum