Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kenny Florian Talks Fighting BJ Penn For Title

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

I am very excited to let you know that while I don't have a definite date yet, I will be fighting BJ Penn for the Lightweight UFC title later this summer. It has been a long road back and I am very grateful for the opportunity. Rarely does one get the chance to fight for a championship belt in the UFC and it's even more infrequent to fight a legend.

BJ Penn has been someone I have looked up to for a long time. He has accomplished many amazing things. So I am looking forward to testing myself against one of the greatest if not the greatest lightweight fighter in the world.

My coaches can't wait for the full fight camp to get started. As I begin formal preparations, I would like to acknowledge my amazing team of coaches that include; Keith Florian, Mark DellaGrotte, Peter Welch, Kevin Kearns and Jesse Kropelnicki. Their instruction, guidance and mastery is truly world class. For sure this will be the best and toughest training camp of my career.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum