Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kizarny's Next Move, Wrestling Diva Quits AAA In Disgust

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dan94adibi

dan94adibi

Former WWE Superstar Kizarny will be appearing at Carlos Colon's WWC event in Bayamon, Puerto Rico tonight. Also appearing are Steve Corino and Idol Stevens. Go to http://luchalibrewwc.com for info about the WWC and http://eventosdeluchalibre.tk for info about upcoming wrestling shows worldwide. (Thanks to Devin Cutting)

-- Lizzy Valentine recently started up in the AAA promotion out of Mexico again, but quit last night after witnessing something in their locker room that absolutely disgusted her. Valentine sent out the following bulletin on her MySpace account (www.myspace.com/lizzyvalentine) this morning:

Tonight was my second show for AAA in mexico. To say I am disappointed with the company is an understatement.​ I am not normally the one that goes posting stuff like this on the internet, but what i saw tonight in the lockerroom absolutely disgusted me, and im not just talking about the incident, but management as well.

There is no way that I can continue to work for a company like this. It would take alot to convince me to change my mind. I had to quit.

Thanks for everyone who has supported me throughout my career. I know alot of you were excited that you would be able to see me on tv, but hey, you never know what will come next for me.

XOXO
Lizzy

-- MovieHole.net recently conducted an interview with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, star of Race to Witch Mountain. Johnson is asked about his progression as an actor, and says performing in front of a wrestling audience 52 weeks a year served him a great deal. Johnson said:

"Which I am excited about, and for me it was just a matter of growth and trying to find and create opportunities where I can grow and where I can entertain audiences too and continue to build my audience but wrestling served me a great deal. It gave me a great platform and just really great opportunities that I didn't understand then, to be honest with you, back then I was flying by the seat of my pants and every week, there are no seasons, 52 weeks a year you are doing television shows so I was having a great time and we had a lot of fun creating that character. But now looking back at it, it served me a great deal. It served me wonderfully well to be in that environment, that style of shooting, gorilla style, regardless of what we throw at you we go live at 9, you are going to get new pages at 8:55 and you got two hours live. And you've got 20 minutes, here's your monologue, whatever it is and so that every week served me in a great way now and helped me because that was my training ground."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum